Share

Introducing Yourself in Japanese


Self introductions ( Jikoshoukai , 自己绍介)
Hajimemashite , はじめまして = Nice to meet you.
 Watashi wa .... desu , わたしは... です = I (my name) is ... 
Douzo yoroshiku どうぞよろしく = Please coaching (literally beg your kindness =)
In Japanese, there is usually a 3 Jikoshoukai general order was pronounced, as in the example above.

A.     Starting a self-introduction. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you (in English Idioms).
Hajimemashite ,はじめまして.   
2.     Introduce yourself. Introduce the name, nationality, occupation, etc. The attributes you.
Watashi wa ... desu ,わたしは...です= I (my name) is ...   
Watashi wa ... desu no Namae ,わたしの名前は...です= My name is ...   
Namae wa ... desu ,名前は...です= Names (i) is ...   
Watashi wa ... to moushimasu ,わたしは...と申します= I called (my name) ... <- is much more polite / deferential.   
3.     Please bombingannya.
Yoroshiku よろしく   
Douzo yoroshiku,  どうぞよろしく   
Douzo yoroshiku Onegai shimasu , どうぞよろしくおねがいします <- the most polite.   
In part (2) introduces the attributes themselves, could be developed such as:
Watashi wa desu Indoneshia no Andi , わたしはインドネシアのアンディーです = I Andi the nationality of Indonesia.
Watashi wa Indoneshia jin desu , わたしはインドネシアじんです = I am an Indonesian.
Kara Watashi wa Indoneshia kimashita , わたしはインドネシアからきました = I come from Indonesia.
Watashi wa sensei desu , わたしはせんせいです = I am a teacher.
If the self-introduction is complete, then the other person will answer:
KOSO Kochira yoroshiku Onegai shimasu , こちらこそよろしくおねがいします = I also beg your guidance.
Example Conversation:
For example, Andi, a student from Indonesia coming to Japan, then introduce yourself to Mr. Nakata.
· Mr. Andi:  Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Andi to moushimasu. Indoneshia kimashita kara. Watashi wa desu gakusei. Douzo yoroshiku Onegai shimasu.         
· Mr. Nakata:  KOSO Kochira yoroshiku Onegai shimasu.         
New Vocabulary:


·          Na-ma-e, 名前 = name
·          Sen-sei, せんせい = teacher
·          Ga-sei-ku がくせい = student
·          Ka-i-sya-in かいしゃいん = employees
·          Kei-sa-do-tsu, けいさつかん = police
·          I-sya, いしゃ = doctor
·          Kan-go-fu, かんごふ = nurse
·          Hi-syo, ひしょ = secretary
·          In-do-ne-shi-a, インドネシア = Indonesia
·          A-me-ri-ka, アメリカ = American (U.S.)
·          Me-shi-ki-ko, メキシコ = Mexico
·          Fu-ran-su フランス = France
·          I-gi-ri-su イギリス = UK
·          Oo-su-to-ra-ri-a ストラリア = Australia

2 komentar:

Korea Jepang said...

こんにちは, 私はここにいました, にほんご を べんきょう しましょう .

Pupuk Organik untuk Kangkung Darat said...

thanks,

Post a Comment

Yoku renshuu shite kudasai ne. Practice it often. Sering-sering berlatih ya